A Corporate Management Compliance Evaluation (CMCE) is a review that focuses on mid-level and senior managers within the corporate headquarter AAP and is often called a “glass ceiling review.” CMCEs cover the full scope of a contractor’s compliance with all three of OFCCP’s laws.
Key differences of a CMCE from a standard compliance review include:
- Required onsite review
- Determine where there is a marked decline in nonfavored groups (possible glass ceiling)
- Determine the types of jobs held by nonfavored groups (possible steering)
- An analysis of feeder pools into management level job groups
- A CMCE can be expanded beyond the corporate headquarters if applicable
- An analysis of feeder groups at subordinate establishments
- A review of the highest level management positions held by members outside the corporate headquarters
What is the CSAL? OFCCP gives contractors the gift of time by issuing Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSAL), typically twice a year, in advance of sending out scheduling letters. A CSAL is a “courtesy” notice to an establishment that it has been selected to undergo an audit by the OFCCP. It does not initiate an audit but instead provides additional time for preparation.
Although previously mailed, OFCCP is now posting the CSAL on its website, specifically the FOIA Library.
How can DCI help?
If you are being audited – you want the best team to support you. At DCI, we have experience working with OFCCP and will guide you through every step. The DCI Difference:
- Negotiating with OFCCP – We will defend our work and help you navigate the audit process. We can represent our clients on OFCCP matters.
- Experience and Knowledge – Our extensive knowledge navigating audits make us the premier choice for audit support.
- Audit-Ready AAPs – Our thorough data checks give you the option to prepare audit-ready AAPs annually, so there’s no scrambling when you receive a scheduling letter.
- Support if Review is Escalated – If your review is escalated, we can defend your work at a high stakes national office level. We have experience and a team to assist.