What is a compliance review? A compliance review, or a scheduling letter, is for a single establishment or function and is scheduled through the Federal Contractor Selection System (FCSS).
What can I expect from a compliance review?
Contractors have 30 days from the date of receipt of the letter to send OFCCP required documentation.
In addition to your Executive Order 11246, Section 503 and VEVRRA narrative documents, there are 22 items that will need to be prepared and submitted to OFCCP:
- Reporting on both 503 & VEVRRA outreach and evaluation of efforts
- Detailed compensation data
- Evaluation of prior year information (goals, hires, promotions, terminations)
- EEO-1 reports and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Accommodation policies & documentation of requests
- Information on policy and qualification reviews
An onsite review is possible if OFCCP deems necessary based on the desk audit review.
What is the CSAL? OFCCP gives contractors the gift of time by issuing Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSAL), typically twice a year, in advance of sending out scheduling letters. A CSAL is a “courtesy” notice to an establishment that it has been selected to undergo an audit by the OFCCP. It does not initiate an audit but instead provides additional time for preparation.
Although previously mailed, OFCCP is now posting the CSAL on its website, specifically the FOIA Library.
How can DCI help?
If you are being audited – you want the best team to support you. At DCI, we have experience working with OFCCP and will guide you through every step. The DCI Difference:
- Negotiating with OFCCP – We will defend our work and help you navigate the audit process. We can represent our clients on OFCCP matters.
- Experience and Knowledge – Our extensive knowledge navigating audits make us the premier choice for audit support.
- Audit-Ready AAPs – Our thorough data checks give you the option to prepare audit-ready AAPs annually, so there’s no scrambling when you receive a scheduling letter.
- Support if Review is Escalated – If your review is escalated, we can defend your work at a high stakes national office level. We have experience and a team to assist.